Octopus WiFi helps you successfully deliver your project under the WIFI4EU initiative
La iniciativa WiFi4EU promueve el libre acceso de los ciudadanos a la conectividad wifi en espacios públicos como parques, plazas, edificios oficiales, bibliotecas, centros de salud y museos de municipios de toda Europa.
The WiFi4EU initiative promotes free access for citizens to Wi-Fi connectivity in public spaces such as parks, squares, official buildings, libraries, health centers and museums in municipalities throughout Europe.
Octopus WiFi - Paquete estándar WIFI4EU
- Cloud Platform: Offered as a SaaS service, with different levels of licensing without the need to install additional Hardware.
- Multi-vendor: Integrable with the most common WLAN solutions manufacturers on the market.
- WIFI4EU Portal: Special template with a policy application component or snippet, with all the WIFI4EU requirements
- Legal Compliance: Strict compliance with current regulations regarding data treatment and conservation. Extraction of reports before legal requirements.
- Monitoring and statistics: Real-time service monitoring and usage statistics and reports.
- AdinWiFi: Possibility of including popups with municipal announcements during the login process.
Detalles Portal WIFI4EU
- Includes policy enforcement component, also known as “snippet”.
- Universal Unique Identifier (UUID) settings
- Lenguage code specification used.
- Visual identity requirements WIFI4EU
- URL of the cautive portal page into which the snippet, will be embedded, per install.
- The cautive portal includes a customizable disclaimer, to advise of the disclaimer andthat it is a network open to the public.
Terms and Conditions:
- Accredit the successful bidder document.
- Promotion per municipality with a maximum of 15 Access Points.